Saturday, September 20, 2008

Thats My Girl - Seaweed

My family knows how much I love the ocean and all the critters that dwell in it. I have always been the girl who liked to pick up the hermit crabs and jellyfish and touch all the fish. Well, when my daughter came along, I was thrilled to be able to teach her all about those fun and slimy things when she was old enough. You never can tell what your child will be interested in and you certainly can't control it. So, when I saw her becoming a pink poodle kind of little girl, I thought I may never be able to get her to catch hermit crabs with me. Well, this video made me so proud - silly, it may seem, but it does.... Someday I think we will make hermit crab homes together and maybe even snorkel around catching all the gooey and mysterious creatures that live in the ocean.

No comments: