Heidi, Erik and I went to a little goodbye party for Heidi and her friends from the YMCA. Here she is with Mallory and Olivia, her two "best fwends". We are going to miss them awful.
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Goodbye Cuba, NY!
Well, we are officially leaving Cuba, NY on Wednesday, June 27th. We sold our home here and bought a new home in Enfield, CT. It is pretty sad to leave, now that it is actually happening. We have only lived in this house for a little over 5 years, but in that time Andy and I got married and had two wonderful children.
Heidi, Erik and I went to a little goodbye party for Heidi and her friends from the YMCA. Here she is with Mallory and Olivia, her two "best fwends". We are going to miss them awful.
Heidi, Erik and I went to a little goodbye party for Heidi and her friends from the YMCA. Here she is with Mallory and Olivia, her two "best fwends". We are going to miss them awful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment